Which Trailer?

Gazzarn

Pirate
T6 Pro
Firstly, Merry Xmas to all ;)

Just trying to get myself geared up for the spring and been looking into trailers but also need the capacity to carry 4-6 bikes. Came across this little thing called "Go Easy" but unfortunately its only available across the pond:( Any of you good people out there know where ill get something similar over here??
Ideally id like a waterproof, secure area for carrying awning bags etc. with the bike rack above.
go-easy-bikes-1.jpg

I don't know how much that costs @Gazzarn, but I gave some thought to mounting roof bars and the bike racks onto a light trailer I already have. Maybe a cheaper way to do it. Could source a second hand trailer and do this yourself.

@Dieseldonkey thanks, I've been looking at trailers and bike racks separately but like you say might be a good way to combine the 2 of these as above. The same company do a really snazzy little trailer tent version of the above but I noticed it was 10k Dollars :laugh:

Anssems do camping trailers that you can fit 4 bike holders on the top. Not cheap but they are quality trailers

Anssems do camping trailers that you can fit 4 bike holders on the top. Not cheap but they are quality trailers
@airhoguk Been having a gander at them and its exactly the sort of thing I'm after but you were right about price £1800 :eek: think I'm in the wrong business!!

What about speaking to someone who makes boat/dinghy trailers? This is mine with a roof box on but you could just as easily carry bikes on top and adapt to shorten the draw bar and carry an enclosed load below:- IMG_2669.jpeg

Hi all... been following the travels of our Australian members and saw this.....

B6FF0BAC-8ED5-45DC-BEA9-411894D87664.jpeg

Not seen anything like it in the Uk. ( stockman trailers au. ) cost £ 2.5/3k ( plus any shipping) ..but would take the worry of cycle tow bar mounts and storage solutions away.... and looks awesome

But would you buy one...

ps No Uk dealer have spoke to company and will international ship

Before I did the space upgrade to a T6 I had a brilliant Dutch aluminium trailer, it was superb.

Anssems GT750 211HT

They are pricey new but you can get them for around £1k secondhand. The roof is rated for 100kg so you can put a lot of stuff on there.

B8E2B7C9-054D-4B3B-A252-04DDB647BA3D.jpeg

Brenderup do trailers with hinged lids on gas struts, I used to have one when we went tent camping. Towsure and Screwfix have camping trailers as well.

Make sure you buy a trailer that takes the same pcd as the van, that way 1 spare fits all.

Brenderup do trailers with hinged lids on gas struts, I used to have one when we went tent camping. Towsure and Screwfix have camping trailers as well.
I've used a Brenderup with a hard top, roof bars and 4 bike racks for years for camping. Brilliant bit of kit - it has larger wheels than the Erde type that you get from Halfords, together with suspension, which makes towing a breeze. My kayak is inflatable however, so I don't need to put that on the bars!! :laugh:

Back