Which brand wheel bearing?

landy

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Any suggestions on best wheel bearing brand to go for?

See euros etc do starline but all FAG etc. Interested to know people's experience with different brands or much the same same.

Cheers

Interested to see if anyone has an opinion. I would normally just go for the best quality, possibly a name I am aware of.

Yeah but price goes up and down as it's amazon. It was 51 when I purchased them then a week later went down to 33. I purchased another set at 33 and returned them on the 51 quid order so got refunded.
Nice one cheers, I'm assuming same bearing for front or read too?!

Yeah they are all the same. If doing yourself you'll be well placed to buy the tool for removal and reinsertion.

Yeah they are all the same. If doing yourself you'll be well placed to buy the tool for removal and reinsertion.
Bit miffed as oem looks to be different part number front to rear, looks to be flange diameter, 143 (rr) vs 149 (fr).

Bit miffed as oem looks to be different part number front to rear, looks to be flange diameter, 143 (rr) vs 149 (fr).
Did you get anywhere with this? I've just gone on euro car parts and there listing different rears to fronts and different brands as if to say my fronts and rear bearings are different. My van is a t32 so unsure if that's why and maybe the t28 t30 use the same front and rear but the t32 use different

Did you get anywhere with this? I've just gone on euro car parts and there listing different rears to fronts and different brands as if to say my fronts and rear bearings are different. My van is a t32 so unsure if that's why and maybe the t28 t30 use the same front and rear but the t32 use different
No mate didn't get any feedback on it, t30 show different front to rear too, but lot of comments saying same fr to rear

No mate didn't get any feedback on it, t30 show different front to rear too, but lot of comments saying same fr to rear
Yea same as what I've seen.
Euro only offer
starline, gnr, gline for the front
starline, fag, gline for the rear
and also different pricing from the fronts to rear

Yea same as what I've seen.
Euro only offer
starline, gnr, gline for the front
starline, fag, gline for the rear
and also different pricing from the fronts to rear
Yeh weird and the only different I can see is the flange diameter, only by 6mm which is naff all.

Yea exactly as long as there's nothing else to it. Nothing is straight forward with these things is there

Yea exactly as long as there's nothing else to it. Nothing is straight forward with these things is there
I'll download the OEM drawings and get my axle guru to take a look, that should identify if there is anything in delta for axle and thrust loadings.

Back