Which Alloy wheel is this?

Screaming Bear

Hi all...I'm thinking of buying a set of these alloys 2nd hand but not sure of the manufacturer so not sure on the load ratings either, they're for a T32. Do any of you lovely lot know any info on this wheel? Thanks in advance20220404_173149.jpg

According to Google image search they are Audi wheels. (press and hold on the image and select ' search Google for this image ') ;)

Check the PCD (pitch circle diameter) of the studs as well as load rating. If they are Audi I doubt they will be suitable on either count!

Thanks for the replies...they're definitely 5 x120 pitch circle diameter as they've come off a transporter just wondered if anyone knew who manufactured the wheel?

Or ask the seller to check the back of the wheel - often the rating etc is cast into wheel.

Peter

I have those wheels on mine, albeit in a different colour, they are Audi A6 reps. Mine are load rated to 915kg.
Also almost identical to a bbs sx in design
422364B8-412F-42B5-87B2-14C3C5AB876F.jpeg

Why not just ask the seller?
Yea did that, he wasn't sure about the ratings but since confirmed 900kg after looking on the inside of the casting

I wouldn’t bother, diamond cut. Give em one winter and they’ll be covered in white worm and in need of a refurb.
Gonna get them refurbed to start with and thinking of just running them during the summer and reverting to the Devonports in Winter

I have those wheels on mine, albeit in a different colour, they are Audi A6 reps. Mine are load rated to 915kg.
Also almost identical to a bbs sx in design
View attachment 151825
Look top drawer they do smart looking van too mate thanks for the post

Reactions: DCC
What size tyres did you go for pal?
The wheels were already on when I bought the van and fitted with 275/40/20 which are way to big and cause rubbing up front on full lock so I swapped the fronts for 255/40/20 which are a much better size, although not quite load high enough load rating at 101. 265/40/20 would have a high enough load rating for t32

Back