Where's everyone storing their jack?

@Rioja John - Cheers for the info. Sounds like it will do the trick.
Hi If you have 20” wheels the same as I have contact Darren who sells the puncture seal with your tyre size and he will top up the pack to 550ml at no extra charge other than the postage as it makes the parcel over 2 kg.
Also when you come to put the sealer in I have devised a way of installing it with a silicone tube nozzle which screws on the end of the pouch then cut the end off just under the size of the tyre valve and then screw it down onto the valve and you are able to squeeze it in without any mess.

John.

9FF43A9B-6CA2-444E-95F1-4940BCA055EF.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi If you have 20” wheels the same as I have contact Darren who sells the puncture seal with your tyre size and he will top up the pack to 550ml at no extra charge other than the postage as it makes the parcel over 2 kg.
Also when you come to put the sealer in I have devised a way of installing it with a silicone tube nozzle which screws on the end of the pouch then cut the end off just under the size of the tyre valve and then screw it down onto the valve and you are able to squeeze it in without any mess.

John.

View attachment 144634

Do you know if you can repair tires that have had sealant in them?

After using the emergency bottle and pump on a Range Rover the only place that would fit a new tyre because of the gunk was a Land Rover dealership and they weren’t happy either. So I don’t think a repair is going to happen.

After using the emergency bottle and pump on a Range Rover the only place that would fit a new tyre because of the gunk was a Land Rover dealership and they weren’t happy either. So I don’t think a repair is going to happen.
Had a similar thing with a motorbike after using gunk. They wouldn't repair and did fit a new one but weren't over the moon about it.

I have also had gunk leak on a motorbike which made a horrible mess.

Do you know if you can repair tires that have had sealant in them?
I had a flat tyre on a nearly new tyre. Used the tyre sealant and went home, next day went to local tyre depot where I've bought tyres for 5 cars for ten years. "No, sorry, you need a new tyre, you can't repair them once they've had sealant in, we've got one in stock." I told him to poke it where the sun don't shine!
I went up to STS Tyre Pros up the road, they fixed it for £25, and told me the repair was fine, they just have to wash the inside of the tyre out first.
I went back to the first tyre depot and told them that 5 cars which they used to provide tyres for (as well as MOT's and related work) will now be going up the road for tyres.

I had a flat tyre on a nearly new tyre. Used the tyre sealant and went home, next day went to local tyre depot where I've bought tyres for 5 cars for ten years. "No, sorry, you need a new tyre, you can't repair them once they've had sealant in, we've got one in stock." I told him to poke it where the sun don't shine!
I went up to STS Tyre Pros up the road, they fixed it for £25, and told me the repair was fine, they just have to wash the inside of the tyre out first.
I went back to the first tyre depot and told them that 5 cars which they used to provide tyres for (as well as MOT's and related work) will now be going up the road for tyres.
Vote with your wallet!

Back