OEM Jack - where can I get one from?

Apretext

Edition Kombi 150PS
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Our edition came with the weird fake jack bit of plastic, and squirty bottle and pump. But, we are putting an actual spare wheel under it, and would like a real jack to go with it. We’ve left the jack mount point in our conversion, so... any idea where we can get an oem jack from that fixes there?

Our edition came with the weird fake jack bit of plastic, and squirty bottle and pump. But, we are putting an actual spare wheel under it, and would like a real jack to go with it. We’ve left the jack mount point in our conversion, so... any idea where we can get an oem jack from that fixes there?

Best on ebay is £100 :-0
Yeah, seen that. And someone wanted £375! For a jack! That’s scene tax and a half....

Justkampers have one, but I’ve no idea if it has the plastic bit too.

You are better off getting a hydraulic bottle jack as the standard scissor jack lift isn’t very safe at all.

Like this?

Are the jacking points obvious?

Like this?

Are the jacking points obvious?
That looks the business.
I also carry a piece of steel plate approx 200mm x 200mm x 3mm to prevent the jack sinking in soft ground.
The jacking points are clear and mentioned in the handbook, you will find what looks like the end of a steel angle bar protruding very slightly below the trim. Behind the front wheels and forward of the rear wheels.

I keep the scissor jack under my seat. May swap it out for a little bottle jack set like that instead.

Back