Where To Search For Used Vans.

Richie Roo

I just sold my T6 '04 plate privately on Autotrader & am looking to trade up to a Euro 6 compliant van with low mileage.

I'd like to avoid paying VAT if possible so buying privately would be best.

Which websites would you recommend I search?

Thanks

When we were looking, the places with the most low mileage vans were VW Commercial dealers.
I think Bognor Motors have a range too.

Pete

When we were looking, the places with the most low mileage vans were VW Commercial dealers.
I think Bognor Motors have a range too.

Pete
Thanks Pete, I'll check that out. Ideally I'd buy privately so I could avoid around 4k in VAT.
Cheers

I've never seen that section on here, and i'm in here a fair amount ;)

I did just had a look without using your link, but still didn't find a Vans for sale section. Tell me your trickery Adam, my Southend friend.
Well my Leicester friend, I’d love to spin a yarn about there being some hidden section within this here site, but you would soon outwit me and call my bluff in saying that their isn’t. Pauly would then come along and corroborate that, and I’d be classed as a fool.

What I did do is present our new friend and acquaintance Richie Roo with a renamed uniform resource locator that linked him to a series of tags, all of which link to vans currently listed in the classified section of this web domain.

When not writing long winded posts, I find peace and purpose in adding said tags to posts, which I feel makes researching and cross-referencing efficient and manageable.

Those tags are then presented to said acquaintances in their hour of need.

If you dissect the link that I provided Richie Roo, you’d see how it was that I do.......

it.

Back