Where To Park Near London

Pummer67

T6 Pro
Anyone got a suggestion where we can park for the weekend near a train station to get into London. We normally get train from bournemouth but other half is in Winchester uni on Friday so thought I would drive and pick her up and then go on a bit further before getting train into waterloo. Any suggestions on a good place to park beyond winchester near a train station?

Mark

Anyone got a suggestion where we can park for the weekend near a train station to get into London. We normally get train from bournemouth but other half is in Winchester uni on Friday so thought I would drive and pick her up and then go on a bit further before getting train into waterloo. Any suggestions on a good place to park beyond winchester near a train station?

Mark

I've used this a few time when visiting London Park On My Drive - Parking Spaces For Rent in Wembley, Heathrow, Arsenal, Twickenham and more
I've never had any issues, and it's pretty straight forward.

I do this journey a lot and if traffic not good I leave car at Basingstoke station, big great car park and just off M3. 45 minutes into Waterloo.

Other stations further at Fleet / Woking not so good parking. You can even park undercover :)

I use Searchforsites app. I’ve overnighted at The Fox and Goose in Greywell several times, nice people with beer and a huge site that you can use in exchange for custom.
There is a train station at nearby Hook although I’ve never used it.

Back