Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Yes a real Scooby, and yes we were undecided on his Crown Jewels so he still has
Ahhh great name. We know of another scooby near us. He’s also a big boy!
That underwater pic is awesome!

We had Nacho’s off when he was 2.5. Thought it might calm him down a bit.

Ahhh great name. We know of another scooby near us. He’s also a big boy!
That underwater pic is awesome!

We had Nacho’s off when he was 2.5. Thought it might calm him down a bit.
He is a big baby, and has a lovely nature so we didn’t want to risk a change but who knows what is right

Midland VW getting a new clutch and flywheel fitted.

IMG_3745.jpeg

I will keep you posted….

Day 1 - Not finished, but they lent me a courtesy car to get home.

Day 2 - Call at 10:30am to say that the van was ready for collection.

New Clutch Kit, Dual mass flywheel, Bolts and Slave Cylinder, all supplied and fitted for £1,360 inc VAT.

Last edited:
A bit squashed on the site in Ronda tonight, but it’s facilities are very new and clean.View attachment 233601
But the German’s next door (don’t mention the war) have a Newfoundland dog that I’ve been cuddling at no extra charge.
Wow - that is "cosy". I guess you could cuddle the dog's rear whilst its head is still inside the motorhome? ;)

Wow - that is "cosy". I guess you could cuddle the dog's rear whilst its head is still inside the motorhome? ;)
My problem was I knew it would be busy so got here at 9am and there was one space. Got set up and then loads of people left about 10am and some of those spaces were bigger and better and level.
CBA with a swap as we went straight out into Ronda for the whole day. Now back at the van for a shower and a quick snack and I’ll be straight back out to try a Ronda old town pub crawl.

@Bigsidavies I've never been there (and can't even say that I know Spain particularly well) but I've always found that the optimal time to arrive at a european site is about 1530hrs when you can usually get a pitch, get set up with a brew and then watch others driving or walking around the site looking for a space (but there's obviously exceptions to that!).

Back