Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Not today, but tried out SUP boarding at Action Water Sports in Lydd, Kent at the weekend with an old friend of mine who came down for the day. Afterwards I made us both coffees in the van then we sat about and chilled whilst talking nonsense about the good old days. Forgot to take any decent pictures, must try harder!

Not today ..... but yesterday we took a trip out to Wells Next The Sea for a day out with the dog.

Popped into school to carry out some essential repairs.....schools are very different places with no kids or staff !!

Attachments

• 20210515_130129.jpg
    20210515_130129.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: CAB
We are now stopped in a campsite in Northumberland. Wonder of wonders, they are actually opening the toilets at 1100 hours tomorrow 17/05; not a second earlier of course. You wonder how the Company can call itself “friendly” :rolleyes:

Sorry not as picturesque as the other photos in this thread but I dropped Lemmy off at Vandoc this morning...i am beyond excited about finally getting a day van conversion. 4F75498D-FBAB-47CA-B6FC-541075D1FE01.jpeg

Reactions: CAB
We are now stopped in a campsite in Northumberland. Wonder of wonders, they are actually opening the toilets at 1100 hours tomorrow 17/05; not a second earlier of course. You wonder how the Company can call itself “friendly” :rolleyes:
Open them at 11:00….then hang up a “Closed for cleaning” sign at 11:15!

Back