Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Deffo a kestrel, not a great pic. But size and side on (plus the vets gave it to me as a kestrel).
It stared at me for the full 20 mile trip. I could feel it’s eyes burning into me. Beautiful thing.
Missed a trip taking some badger cubs to a rescue centre the other week. Was gutted.

sorry but it's a Sparrowhawk ..

Cornish Disneyland, it’s a shameless business.
Two type of wind on Lands End, wet and dry and it changes without warning.
I was surprised to see the 'theme' park when I got there. Certainly wasn't there 20 years ago and seemed very out of place I thought.

Tiverton hospital. Mrs fell down the stairs broke her foot.
well that’s me cooking for the foreseeable.
Please pass on my best to Mrs @Devoncream and tell her I wish her a speedy recovery! Also tell her not to worry about the FREE H4 headlights, they’ll be here waiting for the next time she’s heading to Leicester! :thumbsup:

Depends on your choice of spelling Lucerne or Luzern but yep got a bit uncomfortable about 4am
Thermals! Long Johns and a van blanket are a lot cheaper than a heater, but having said that we wouldn't be without ours in the evening.

Camping @ Black Rock Sands in Porthmadog, N.Wales:

IMG_2896 1.jpg

Parking @ Abersoch, finding a spot where at least no one can park next to me:

IMG_2898.JPG

And parking direct on the beach:

Black Rock Sands Porthmadog 02-05-2021 (5).jpg

Leaving (abandoning) campsite late PM yesterday due to estimated 62mph winds & heavy rain early AM today

Camping @ Black Rock Sands in Porthmadog, N.Wales:

View attachment 114640

Parking @ Abersoch, finding a spot where at least no one can park next to me:

View attachment 114641

And parking direct on the beach:

View attachment 114642

Leaving (abandoning) campsite late PM yesterday due to estimated 62mph winds & heavy rain early AM today
Nice! I wish we'd abandoned Wales last night. Had to decamp in the howling rain and has taken 4 hours to the M4 (with a lunch and tea break)

Back