Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Yes - perfect camp site with perfect beach, as long as you can “win” a beach front spot in the yearly draw!!
Many other T6’s are here, not sure if any are Forum members though?

ha thought so :cool:
we used to holiday there many years ago in a caravan. ace site (not that i've been for a few years!)
great walk to Meva over the costal path too :thumbsup: (if you've not tried that yet?)

BAD ..Grey day in Rhosneigr ....sorry but what have the welsh got against the english....Was enjoying the beautiful village and decided to support the local community and eat in (starvation Bar + Kitchen ) only to get home and find over charged by £4.50 for Carlsberg ( don’t even like lager) ....but would recommend the area ...just not that bar. :cry:

4EBB9B2A-5425-4032-8798-1F7A99EDA789.jpeg

Last edited:
I drove past there earlier on this morning heading to the shooting box:thumbsup:
Peatey, Can you expand on that please - I googled it and got quite a few results. Only ask because I'm a clay pigeon shooter and it sounded vaguely clay pigeon shootingy.

Peatey, Can you expand on that please - I googled it and got quite a few results. Only ask because I'm a clay pigeon shooter and it sounded vaguely clay pigeon shootingy.
I'm afraid its a carpark area on top of the Long mynd known to cyclists and walkers to access the bronze age barrow for sightseeing, unfortunately nothing to do with clay pigeon shooting

Back