Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

I met a sporting hero of mine at Lagide,Peniche yesterday,Kanoa Igarashi,what a nice dude Also had the pleasure of watching him rip the waves to shreds for an hour
I congratulated him on beating Kelly Slater and Olympic qualification and wished him luck for the finals at Supertubos

684FD03D-8A9D-4BE3-B870-30B8C660EDD0.jpeg

Last edited:
Haha :laugh: yeah I thought I recognised your van as I'm one of the Scout leaders in Hildenborough and have seen it in the car park next door.
Small world ehh:thumbsup: Enjoy your time down here. We love it around Bude and swim a lot in the sea pool.
View attachment 53075 View attachment 53076 View attachment 53077
Well that all makes sense now - I will have to keep an eye out for yours outside the scout hut!

Bude was stunning and the weather great for the time of year I thought. Already planning our next trip back.

Second night wild camping in the Isle of Man. Last night we went to Fenella beach in Peel which was different. We pulled onto the car park and there was Doggers on there :eek: so we went to the opposite end of the beach. Tonight we are at Smeale Beach and there is no one around for miles, it’s also a “Dark Sky” location for keen astronomers. :rolleyes:

All these lovely pictures of lovely places, and I'm going to Burnley today for work! I expect to see a bit of sleet on the tops and lots of big puddles. Maybe it's time to pop the winters on.

Walked Lulworth Cove, east toward Houns Tout. Round trip, some decent hill climbs, along with stunning scenery. East is best at weekends, as west toward Durdle Door is ‘emmet city’. ( Emmit is Cornish for ant, - holiday-maker).

View attachment 53347

View attachment 53348

View attachment 53349

View attachment 53350
Coniston coppice for a trial run of the awning, great site

View attachment 53293

View attachment 53294
Good spot for lunch and checking up on the map.

EEC7FF1B-C086-4AA2-BB4A-A92F02193AF7.jpeg

9551C459-4D25-44FC-BE6F-0B4B1392ABBD.jpeg

80964D64-5226-49C2-99E3-1FF214D700E0.png

Went VX1 sailing with some mates, turned up Friday night about 11 in the dark and got stuck! Had a beer and went to bed knowing I was going to get the p1ss taken out of me in the morning. Got towed out to much amusement in the morning and p1ss taken. Quality breezy weekend though :)

IMG-20191025-WA0043.jpeg

IMG-20191026-WA0008.jpeg

Well I went into Cheltenham VW for an service and spotted a nice 19 plate Bamboo Green bus, Not sure if it belongs to anyone here.

Yeah that was us! What a sunset last night.

Small world - we live only just down the road from Tonbridge!
Hey i am nearby to Tonbridge - well up the road anyway... The wife has been going on about making our indium grey two tone. do you have any photos of your van?

Cheers.

Back