Where’s my isofix?

Octane85

T6 Pro
Hi all,

I’m new to the Transporter world, and have just bought a 65 plate T6 which has had the bench seat put in at some point.

Now then, this bench has the isofix labels on the seats but I can’t for the life of me find the actual isofix bar within the seat. Am I being stupid here?

I guess it’s possible somebody in the past has re-covered a non-isofix bench with isofix covers, but just wanted to check I’m not missing something obvious?

on my van it is metal loops, I think, and not a single bar. If that helps?

fold the bench over and you should see metal loops in the back of it has isofix. im assuming you mean the rear triple bench?

Usually the isofix connectors are on the outside seats on a three seat bench, if you put your fingers in the gap between the seat and backrest you should feel metal loops as mentioned above.

The loops are roughly about 30-40cm apart on each seat.

Some aftermarket seats have a very visible bar, but it's all under the trim on factory seats.

Thanks for the replies folks. I do actually think these seats have been re-covered because there’s no bar/loop that I can find.

When I fold the seat forward, I can lift up fabric at the back of the seat and there’s nothing but foam and the plywood back panel.

16861A62-0D04-4279-B5FD-5C991472BB29.jpeg

Back