Wheel Aligment - Wiltshire (or surrounding counties)

TimT6

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi there,

Getting a new set of boots from my go-to supplier for ten years for my velle (tying to some falken all season tyres, just because..) , but they are over an hour and halfs drive of twisty somerset a'roads away ('what is a dual carriageway?' said the somerset man..) - needless to say, i moved for work reasons. But I've been a bit dissapointed that I've taken my dads sportline to them twice and they havent been able to set it up correctly, pulls to the left like a dream.. i mean nightmare. :( - they are, however, fully commited to help me out get it sorted, for free - I've lsot ount how many tyres (just drive way too much...) and how many times I've had tracking done (and somerset roads are awful and small and hitting things is oh too easy.. knocking your tracking out..) by them - always been fault free, or at least, the couple times where one of my vehicles has pulled after doing so, second time it gets fixed. I've only ever had one duff tyre as well.

anyway, i digress...

Basically would like to know if there is anyone in wiltshire or surrounding counties in an hour or so drive from chippenham that KNOWS how to set the aligment up correctly using a hunter system - Having both of them constantly wanting to drive in the gutter is a big problem for me (Serious note - i have some joint problems.. yay!) and my wrists are starting to flare up a little.. I would hate to get rid of the vehicle on the count of it pulling to the left.............. Ridiculous.

So yeah, I've trawled the thread titles, and cant find what im after ^^^^ ( i have seen dellmassives data sheet for the standard t32 stock sportline set up - which will prove helpful for the setting of my dads vehicle - thanks chap :) )

Bless to all

VeeW Services in Bristol have a Hunter machine.

Ali-G when I looked into it it was Pro Tyres sister unit Bathwick Tyres up at Brislington, the Lawrence Hill lot sent me there. There machine was done so had it done elsewhere. Wouldn't recommend the ones I used, didn't straighten steering wheel so slightly off. Will try Bathwick next time as always had good service from Protyre before

Back