Whats coming after your T6?

I have driven a "last of the indestructibles" 05 plate Toyota Hilux for the last 8 years with no air con or cab space, it was 3 years old when I got it. (Looks like the one off Top Gear post tower block demolition) My T6 Kombi will get shed loads spent on it to make it how I want, so I will keep it for at least 8 to 10 years, my next 4 wheel vehicle will be fully electric and probs driverless. And seen as there is a company who can fit drive motors to a 2 wheel drive Transporter to make it a 4wd, I'll probably convert mine to fully electric and keep it forever!

I have driven a "last of the indestructibles" 05 plate Toyota Hilux for the last 8 years with no air con or cab space, it was 3 years old when I got it. (Looks like the one off Top Gear post tower block demolition) My T6 Kombi will get shed loads spent on it to make it how I want, so I will keep it for at least 8 to 10 years, my next 4 wheel vehicle will be fully electric and probs driverless. And seen as there is a company who can fit drive motors to a 2 wheel drive Transporter to make it a 4wd, I'll probably convert mine to fully electric and keep it forever!

Who, where how?

Mhill, If you Google MTM VW T6 Hybrid . I'm all for resto modding vehicles, so my "groovy old T6" in 15 years time will get an electric conversion.

I'm currently considering what to replace the Q7 with now that the Vel is here. Was considering an RS6 about six years old but someone mentioned the M3 comp spec on an '11 plate was worth looking at. I love the '70s Mustangs but I'm shit at mechanics so that would be foolish.

Any ideas?!

I'm currently considering what to replace the Q7 with now that the Vel is here. Was considering an RS6 about six years old but someone mentioned the M3 comp spec on an '11 plate was worth looking at. I love the '70s Mustangs but I'm shit at mechanics so that would be foolish.

Any ideas?!

If you're considering a '11 M3 then also try the C63 AMG. I've had mine three years now and it still puts a massive smile on my face every time I get in it and drive it..... awesome car and I really struggle to think what I'll replace it with.

If you're considering a '11 M3 then also try the C63 AMG. I've had mine three years now and it still puts a massive smile on my face every time I get in it and drive it..... awesome car and I really struggle to think what I'll replace it with.
I need to own a V8 at some point in my life- £515 p/a tax is a bit of a choker though.

I remember the piece Top Gear did with Jeremy driving the CLK63 black series- amazing machine and what a noise!

haha, everytime I see a C63AMG at a petrol station I always say to the owner "They are supposed to sound really good?" which guarantees that they nail it out :)

Back