What Size Fuel Tank Is This Please?

Me too.. It was actually something I wanted, and had the conversation about at the time, but was told with some confidence it just wasn't an option anymore.

Well that clears things up......:thumbsdown:
True, there are a few inconsistencies between the actual build sheet and the more general options list. I'm under impression that the general one is more valid on regular passenger cars, or to be precise the plain language descriptions linked to actual three character codes seem to match better.

Curious if Webasto engine (water) heater plays a role in bigger fuel tank availability? I've got a Webasto and the option of bigger fuel tank was discussed with the dealer, who actually ordered for me another "non-existing" option.:) But unfortunately no luck with this one :(.

EDIT:
1677796645086.png

Last edited:
Okay, so I'm the only one with a small one, despite having 2 heaters and 4 motion ..

Interestingly VW themselves are possibly referencing or dual using the PR codes.
For example.
1Y4 is difflock on the PR list and difflock on my build sheet but your 80L tank is different.
My 2G0 on my build list is [Without insert for the filling up of fuel] but maybe it should be with 70L tank..

I might try and find my order and see if they are on there like yours...

Back