What other vehicles do you have on your drive other than your T6?

It has a two brothers exhaust, power commander and goes like you wouldn't believe great fun. I have a little gsx-r 600 for track days aswell .

Now you're making me jealous, it's been 12 years since I gave up my GSXR1000, and formally left the 2 wheel brigade. Still love them, would get back on one tomorrow if I had the balls - but they are firmly locked away in Mrs DaveyB's handbag!

There is just no feeling like sweeping round a series of bends/track. Hopefully I wont be without 1 for a good time to come.

I did the Ron Haslem race school at Donnington. There is nothing like dragging your knee around a bend when you know there are no trees/ cars/ walls etc waiting to take you out.
I gave up riding when my son was 6 months old and nearly orphaned him on my way to work when I almost went through the radiator of a transit that was overtaking a lorry on a blind bend; was only the line that I had already chosen to take that kept me alive. Managed to get it home at end of day and never rode again.

1965 TR4a .... doesn't get used much. Only 230 miles last year. Must try harder , iv seen that written somewhere else .. oh yes school reports ..

Last edited:
Back