What other vehicles do you have on your drive other than your T6?

Even better!
Doing what I do in Oxford, have been round the Cowley BMW Mini plant quite a few times, its fantastic. We've even trained in there where we have cut up brand new cars which they aren't sending out just because of small imperfections the paint.
I could spend all day in there watching the journey from the welding shop, through the "body in white" building, and then all the way around the walking floor of assembly. Brilliant.

Just had the missus Golf TDGTI serviced and MOT'd. Thinking of trading both hers and my C63 in for something new. They have one of the new Golf GTI Clubsports in the showroom..... what a great looking car...... what do people think???
View attachment 3385 View attachment 3386
Brilliant car; I'd have one over a Golf R. Reviews are all very positive.
Try an M140i too (replacement for mine); just about C63 pace for £30k and fairly practical too.

It would seem rare has rocking horse poo though, with only 150 available to the UK market.

It would seem rare has rocking horse poo though, with only 150 available to the UK market.

It's not the Clubsport "S" which is the one that's got no back seat etc so it's not the 150 limited numbers. It'still a limited Ed 40th anniversary model but not too sure how many are made. Sales guy says they can only get hold of 3 but that might just be sales patter????
Am test driving that and an R on Weds next week. :)

Club sport Edition 40 = 1000 units being brought to the UK.
Not quite as much HP as the "R", but the R is heavier.
Apparently the edition 40 version has a special boost button that gives a 10second burst of an extra 25 bhp.

Yeah that's the one. Thanks for info. That is fairly limited then. It's got great spec. Am really tempted but gonna miss the C63 :confused::confused::confused:

I've just changed a 2013 Touareg for the T6.
Mrs has a nice blue Mini Countryman Cooper SD All4 with black roof and alloys which she doesn't use a lot so has become "our" car. We also have an old model Ford Ka which is mostly for the kids to drive.

This is my first none Vauxhall motor in nearly 25 years. Vauxhalls include two Carlton GSi's one Senator and two Vectra Supertouring's one of which I still own.

So what other vehicles do you drive?
I had a 24v Carlton GSI in white in 1994, what a car even better the police were using the Carltons back then, every time I went on a motorway people used to move over for me !

T6 Cali Beach
2014 T5.1 Lwb Kombi 180 dsg
2015 Golf GTD dsg in black full spec, pukka car.

Followed a GTD home in the Yeti tonight, he floored it down the lanes so did I, priceless look on his face when he checks mirror and Yet still there.....170ps on 4x4 - everyone assumes it's a Grandad car (well yes I am but don't tell anyone)!

A chap at work had a red Yeti 4x4, we always referred to it as the Postman Pat wagon. Sounds like the Royal Mail could do with a few - might get the post on time.

A chap at work had a red Yeti 4x4, we always referred to it as the Postman Pat wagon. Sounds like the Royal Mail could do with a few - might get the post on time.
A mate has a red Caddy Maxi life (he has four kids); really looks like a postvan!

Can't believe that on the only week it gets icy, I've lent our CrossClimate 4wd Subaru Outback to my folks! The Cali has done a pretty good job though; not a hint of any slipping. I do wish I'd chucked that £100 on All Weather tyres (an option) though; a full set is almost £700. Doh!!

The BM is doing okay but we're taking it very very steadily...

Back