What Offset 17”?

Camperjoe

T6 Pro
Hi, could someone please tell me what offset I can get away with please? I currently have 17" Devonports which I think are ET55 (may be wrong) and I'm interested in some 18"s which are ET37. So I believe the lower the number the more sticky out they are? Sorry as I know its a question that has been asked before I just wanted to know on these two differences. Many thanks in advance. Also mine is lowered 30mm, not that should make much difference.

Thanks Pauly the sticky has told me enough here. 37 is going to stick out too much for my liking. Many thanks:thumbsup:

18x8" ET37 will only stick out 1.7mm more than my 19x8.5 ET45 on 255/45 tyres on the fronts which as you can see on mine is pretty much perfect, unless you intend on putting some pretty oversized tyres on.
The rears have loads more tolerance to play with.

20180322_101731.jpg

Hi, I have just purchased a T30 which has come with 215 x 60 x 17 wheels/tyres. I want to replace them with some Hawke alloys which are 20 x 9 ET42, so to fit 275 x 35 tyres. I cannot see though what the offset is on the original wheels and so wanted to check they will fit within the arch etc. Could anyone help please.

Hello everybody

I want to put 17”x 10” rims on my new transporter. What does the offset/ET have to be for them to fit?? It’s a T6.1 4Motion. And Can you recommend a place to by rims (steel/alloys) in the UK? can’t find anything in DK

regards
Rune

Back