What is this fuse?

I can’t see a fuse in that location in the fuse plan I can see. I presume it’s actually connected on both terminals, therefore working? Short of pulling it out and seeing what stops working I can’t help, sorry.

How did you identify it is that particular fuse where the drain is happening?

Disconnected black cable from the battery, put the multimeter between the cable and battery pole and start disconnecting one fuse at the time. When i remove that 30a fuse i have a draining of 0.02a which is nice.

Reactions: JOG
Disconnected black cable from the battery, put the multimeter between the cable and battery pole and start disconnecting one fuse at the time. When i remove that 30a fuse i have a draining of 0.02a which is nice.
Logical and methodical.

Issue now is that you could be looking at a cheap or expensive fix. Is it some corrosion on ABS module or is it a blown module? Or the pump! With all the different sensors, it could be a pain to track down

It could be something connected to the ABS controller.
The wiring diagram in the downloads area (VIP membership required) will show you the circuits.
I would disconnect the plug from the pump and see if the load drops again, then all the other directly connected components like ABS sensors etc.

• Love
Reactions: JOG
Back