What is the best tool you own? T6 related / conversion.

sipep

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all.

I am looking at buying a nibbler tool.. just wondering what is the best tool, that has been a life saver when converting the van or van life in general.

I've converted a few vans over the years. I bought a nibbler when doing my current van and I wish I bought one 15years ago. Makes cutting out the windows so much easier and quicker.

I've converted a few vans over the years. I bought a nibbler when doing my current van and I wish I bought one 15years ago. Makes cutting out the windows so much easier and quicker.
Are they ones on Amazon for £100 any good?

To be honest, I need to invest in a set of tools for the van, but the most useful thing I keep in there at the moment is military style sighting compass...

Its great for arriving at a new campsite and working out the direction of the sun, and the spirit bubble is efficient at identifying which axel/wheel needs levelling at the pitch.

To be honest, I need to invest in a set of tools for the van, but the most useful thing I keep in there at the moment is military style sighting compass...

Its great for arriving at a new campsite and working out the direction of the sun, and the spirit bubble is efficient at identifying which axel/wheel needs levelling at the pitch.
This is something I never thought to purchase, thanks for sharing.. seen one for £6 on Amazon

Big f**k off hammer :thumbsup:
Torque set and trim tools for me, only participated in basic mod's.

Back