Cab Interior - What are the round hooks for?

vw_jeff

Hi all - Newbie here, just got my first campervan on Saturday - it's a Candy White CamperKing conversion!

I have a slightly random question - in the cab, on the roof near the windscreen on both sides there is a round popper style fixing.

Does anyone know what it's for? I wondered if it was more for it's previous life as a working van but I can't find anything online.

Just curious really as thought perhaps it was for curtains?

Hi and welcome

I would expect maybe something to do with the blind/ curtain/ cover for the windscreen ? Is there anything to cover the front windows in a bag somewhere?

I fitted curtains to mine and they use poppers on the A Pillar.

IMG_4027.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes that's them - one either side of the cab. So can you get curtains too fit those as a windscreen cover?
Or is it better to just get some proper shades for the windows in or outside?

This is what I have, need two poppers down bt the dash aswell
They’re very similar to mine. Magnets on the door curtains and poppers/elastic to the sun visors.

I like the fact they don’t get wet when it rains, but some people prefer external screens.

Just an update - as I feel like an idiot - when I looked under the bed storage I found some magnetic curtains/blinds from Creative Covers.
I will take a photo when they are up but they are really, really good and stop all that messing around with suction pads etc.

Back