What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

@The Flying Scotsman. Out of interest, how much clearance have you got with the wheel arch when it opens please? I've got the same JK panel and there's about a fag paper!
TBH I've not checked. The door did open fine anyway.
I’m up the Spey fishing for a few days now and in a cottage so got my T5.1 van. Keep the miles off my T6. So will check when I get home on Sunday.
It should keep all the crap that accumulates on the worktop to a minimum. Plenty storage in it.

Edited to say my T6 is LWB so door isn’t so close to the wheel arch. I’m not sure if that makes a difference.

New mats! ;)

View attachment 237390

View attachment 237391

View attachment 237392
Do those mats all stay put (particularly the one in the back) or does it have a tendency to slide about? I've been thinking about getting something similar. You know, to keep up with the rest of the forum.

Do those mats all stay put (particularly the one in the back) or does it have a tendency to slide about? I've been thinking about getting something similar. You know, to keep up with the rest of the forum.
No idea yet, just chucked them in yesterday. I’m assuming they do though. The step mats have adhesive strips on the back. I’ve got little adhesive pads for the big one if it doesn’t though, bought them off Amazon ages ago for another rug I thought would move.

Back