What Have You Bought Today?

Thanks for the feedback Dale. Is assembly a one-off activity or is assembly and disassembly required for each use?

EDIT: I think I've just answered my own question by actually looking at the link you posted! :rolleyes:
It is truly easy to put together.

Reactions: Bav
Ii ordered two of these Kilos high back chairs last night. Couldn't find anyone with one to test before purchase but taken a chance on the free return basis. They are well reviewed, have a high back for comfort and fold away small. Should be perfect for the van:
I ordered the M8 table to go with the chairs:

Ii ordered two of these Kilos high back chairs last night. Couldn't find anyone with one to test before purchase but taken a chance on the free return basis. They are well reviewed, have a high back for comfort and fold away small. Should be perfect for the van:
I ordered the M8 table to go with the chairs:
How small is the packed storage bag?

How small is the packed storage bag?
I've not received then yet. I'm share some pictures and dimensions when they arrive. They look to pack up very small. They should be perfect for keeping in my van.

Out of interest, why 5?
Bought one when they very first came out, had it a few months, sold it, bought a series 2, had it a few months, sold it, didn’t bother for a couple of years and just used my analogue watch, bought a series 4, had it a few months, sold it, then another period with my analogue watch, then bought a series 6, had it a few months, sold it, another few months with my analogue watch and now back again with a series 8.

Well, you did ask :D:D:D:whistle:

Tested our new alpicool this weekend. Admittedly on hookup but it worked flawless all weekend stored in the awning during some pretty high temperatures. Well pleased.
That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Ours was plugged in at home all day & overnight and used only 11% of the battery off the new Jackery to keep cool.
But if we were pitched up with EHU, we plan to do the same and put the fridge in the awning :)

Bought one when they very first came out, had it a few months, sold it, bought a series 2, had it a few months, sold it, didn’t bother for a couple of years and just used my analogue watch, bought a series 4, had it a few months, sold it, then another period with my analogue watch, then bought a series 6, had it a few months, sold it, another few months with my analogue watch and now back again with a series 8.

Well, you did ask :D:D:D:whistle:
I had a small part in designing the power supply chip (semiconductor) for the 4th Gen watch. I did the buck which powers the heart rate monitor. I bought my son a 4th Gen so he could have something I contributed to.

Last edited:
Back