What Have You Bought Today?

A Joolca shower. Photos to follow when we test it on the patio :D

Pete

Quick review here:

Pete

Reactions: Bav
You may have the tire pressure sensors in your old valves. Or tap the "standard" button Generally you just need to press the tyre pressure reset button/option. It will ask you to confirm they're correctly set and will then clear at new tyre pressure
Thanks I have tried the standard button but nothing sounds like my old wheels had sensors in the values ?? Maybe not sure how I tell
As I do still have the old wheels

Been thinking about a trolley but a trolley with a seat and umbrella. $50 bucks. Even Ed can kip on it. Now hope I don’t get a VAT bill.

Some late bay patina parts that popped up locally on fleabay for my garden shed decoration project - already had the repro front panel. Just need to nut and bolt the top of the bumper to the lip of the front panel and fabricate some wall brackets to hold it against the shed. Then some paint, a wooden top ‘shelf’ and some LED bulbs to wire up for ‘mood lighting’.

IMG_1442.jpeg

MOT (passed) plus he called me to look at the van whilst it was on the ramp. Suggested I get an engine protector tray which I will do as I can’t believe how vulnerable the alternator is. Next thing on my mist plus new battery as the original Mol has done 5 years and is at its end (battery test confirmed).

MOT (passed) plus he called me to look at the van whilst it was on the ramp. Suggested I get an engine protector tray which I will do as I can’t believe how vulnerable the alternator is. Next thing on my mist plus new battery as the original Mol has done 5 years and is at its end (battery test confirmed).

Last week I serviced my 2016 T6. It has a factory fitted undertray and everything underneath looks like it would look on a nearly new van. Definitely worth getting one.

Last week I serviced my 2016 T6. It has a factory fitted undertray and everything underneath looks like it would look on a nearly new van. Definitely worth getting one.
Do you guys know if these trays are standard equipment on some models or do they always need to be fitted post-factory build? I have a vague recollection that they're fitted as standard on kombis though not on PVs, but I could have just completely invented that. :unsure:

Not I, but my daughter. She decided to buy a bobble head Jesus statue for the van dashboard, lol. Unfortunately it is made of a resin sort of stuff, around 6" big and quite heavy so not suitable at all. (We are not religious in any way whatsoever but the inappropriateness of a bobble headed Jesus with his thumb up appealed!)

52865619089_f907db164d_c.jpgIMG_5604 by Nigel G, on Flickr

Do you guys know if these trays are standard equipment on some models or do they always need to be fitted post-factory build? I have a vague recollection that they're fitted as standard on kombis though not on PVs, but I could have just completely invented that. :unsure:
I believe you're right, mine's a kombi and it came out of the factory with an undertray.

Reactions: Bav
There was a thread where we indicated tray or no tray. No obvious pattern emerged.
Probably where I got my inkling from (but then I applied selective memory re no pattern ;))

Not I, but my daughter. She decided to buy a bobble head Jesus statue for the van dashboard, lol. Unfortunately it is made of a resin sort of stuff, around 6" big and quite heavy so not suitable at all. (We are not religious in any way whatsoever but the inappropriateness of a bobble headed Jesus with his thumb up appealed!)

View attachment 197901IMG_5604 by Nigel G, on Flickr
i believe this is the 'Buddy Christ' as featured in the Kevin Smith film Dogma (with Matt Damon and Ben Affleck)
well worth a watch! :laugh:

shame it doesn't fit on the dash though...

i believe this is the 'Buddy Christ' as featured in the Kevin Smith film Dogma (with Matt Damon and Ben Affleck)
well worth a watch! :laugh:

shame it doesn't fit on the dash though...
Ok thanks for that.

It'd fit OK I think, it's just the fastening of it down. Have visions of it bouncing off and hitting someone or breaking the screen on these ever so slightly uneven Italian roads!

Back