What colours for floor, units, work top in an uncarpeted Blackberry T6???

boxelder

T6 Guru
Going to camper my Blackberry T6, without carpeting. I've insulating behind the existing panels/cards and ceiling and don't need carpet. Thinking of kitchen pod from EVO motion design, which gives plenty of choice of colours for units/tops. There's the floor to choose too. I'm thinking dark grey/graphite units with brighter tops, or would a light grey be better? Opinions please - van visualiser here (though I'm going with low bed height bench from the kitchen pod to tailgate.

Going to camper my Blackberry T6, without carpeting. I've insulating behind the existing panels/cards and ceiling and don't need carpet. Thinking of kitchen pod from EVO motion design, which gives plenty of choice of colours for units/tops. There's the floor to choose too. I'm thinking dark grey/graphite units with brighter tops, or would a light grey be better? Opinions please - van visualiser here (though I'm going with low bed height bench from the kitchen pod to tailgate.

Hi ...Just a thought ...lighting will make a difference to any colour combo and you can accessories with soft furnishings to bring a themed colour through the van.. so consider Blackberry is a lovely colour but dark , I’d go for a lighter colour with the units and a contrasting top.....lighter colours give a sense of space... but I’m sure it will look nice :thumbsup:

Thanks VDM. I'm not looking to add lighting (rear already has lights), though may go for LED strip in shelf above kitchen pod. Soft furnishing are outwit my control, so will consult Mrs B (though was hoping to avoid this TBH)

Yep, DIYing the furniture at least. The instructions aren’t fantastic but they’re easy enough to build.

Yes but I cut ~70mm from the middle section of the furniture so my seat can go far back enough to be comfy.

Ordered, Oak and dark worktops. Then Mrs B got involved. Now Gloss white units and Golden Yellow worktops. :rolleyes:. I'm not bothered tbh, so long as it has the big beer n cheese fridge.

Nice. I was leaning towards dark work tops too originally.
My Evomotion order status just changed from 'wood on order' to 'CNC'. It's like Christmas eve........

How long have you been waiting?
I’m looking to place my order tomorrow.

I ordered July 7th when lead time was 4-5 weeks. The lead times have been increasing and were up to 10 weeks last week. Now saying 8. Not sure how long manufacture and packing takes, but mine should be within the 8 weeks. The fellas there have been great throughout.

IMG_20200816_173836.jpg
RIB in and carpeted panels in ready for the furniture. I know the bed should go in last, but I've left max space for the kitchen pod. Silver screw fixings changed to black and front edge of floor finished with black threshold. What you can't see is the rattle from the RIB....... :unsure:

Back