Altro Floor - what colour?

I’m about to choose my Altro flooring for my Kombi to Rib 150 conversion. I really struggled deciding on the right colour match, almost there…

I’ve now found a site that you can customise your van to includes cupboard and flooring. Redlinecampers…

I’ve decided on Grey cabinets and either Streetlight, Temple or Blizard Altro flooring :)

I have cabinets in Sante fe Oak which in a grey wood grain pattern and the Blizzard Altro flooring. My carpet lining is Smoke which is a slightly darker grey than the cabinets. I feel that the Blizzard floor adds a area of light to the interior of the van which is in it's self naturally dark. Just be aware that with the flooring being very light it will show up dirty marks more easily.

20220823_131803.jpg

20220423_182928.jpg

I have cabinets in Sante fe Oak which in a grey wood grain pattern and the Blizzard Altro flooring. My carpet lining is Smoke which is a slightly darker grey than the cabinets. I feel that the Blizzard floor adds a area of light to the interior of the van which is in it's self naturally dark. Just be aware that with the flooring being very light it will show up dirty marks more easily.

View attachment 187098

View attachment 187099
Looks good, I’m now down to Blizzard or Streetlight, the latter most probably. I have a black vinyl 150 rib and my van is silver. Like the idea of having a light floor and yeah it will show up the first but east to clean up!

Looks good, I’m now down to Blizzard or Streetlight, the latter most probably. I have a black vinyl 150 rib and my van is silver. Like the idea of having a light floor and yeah it will show up the first but east to clean up!
Yep, tge hardest choices for me has been deciding on the colour of the carpet lining, the colour of the cabinets and the colour of the flooring. I have the 2 front Captain seats and the 130cm(3 seat) RIB seat/bed which I am having recovered. More choices! Another difficult choice to make as I am not very good at this sort of thing. My van is Cherry Red and I am looking at a dark red or wine/burgundy seat re- covering. At some point later this year I would like to do a 'chrome dark red' or 'chrome dark red/black' total wrap.

Yep, tge hardest choices for me has been deciding on the colour of the carpet lining, the colour of the cabinets and the colour of the flooring. I have the 2 front Captain seats and the 130cm(3 seat) RIB seat/bed which I am having recovered. More choices! Another difficult choice to make as I am not very good at this sort of thing. My van is Cherry Red and I am looking at a dark red or wine/burgundy seat re- covering. At some point later this year I would like to do a 'chrome dark red' or 'chrome dark red/black' total wrap.
Check out that configuration tool I mentioned above

Go to the next alto floor up from the one you are looking at you get a better selection as I did see above photo available on swatch book from your local flooring company or use STS flooring as we did

@Creamytash did you make a decision - I too am going down the altro swatch route with a red van and can't make my mind up! Thanks to everyone for showing your floors here - sounds like a silly thing to fuss about, but I guess its a fairly decent sized one!

Back