What base van to choose

Also options which are a nice to have:

Comfort dash - Wanted it, couldn’t have it, don’t miss it.
Soft close sliding door/s & tailgate- deffo on the side door, tailgate is a PITA & doesn’t bring much to the party.
Heated windscreen- absolutely
Auto lights- yup, love em
Main beam assist- hate it with a vengeance, I’ve tried coding it out with VCDS but no joy.
Just my 2 penneth fwiw

Hold on, wait a minute, it's a winter afternoon, the weather's pretty bad, road spray not helping... I'll put the headlights on that should help...
Like a scene from an Harry Potter movie the road ahead instantly gets darker aah FFS H4 headlights, the deluminators of the Muggle world.:inlove:
Try and get genuine VW LED headlights their best kept secret.

If it’s already converted make sure it’s insulated and sound deadened. There are many converters cutting corners to boost profits.

Reactions: CAB
Hold on, wait a minute, it's a winter afternoon, the weather's pretty bad, road spray not helping... I'll put the headlights on that should help...
Like a scene from an Harry Potter movie the road ahead instantly gets darker aah FFS H4 headlights, the deluminators of the Muggle world.:inlove:
Try and get genuine VW LED headlights their best kept secret.
Yup agree. OEM LED headlights, they are a godsend, better than my Matrix Audi headlights.

Back