What are the mechanical differences between the T32 and T30?

Does anyone know if the anti roll bars are beefed up on the T32 over the lighter versions ? I thought I read somewhere they were.
I am toying with the idea of upgrading to H&R ones and wondered if it would really make that much difference on the T32 or if any one a has any experience.
Thanks J

The only difference is higher spring rates and the front struts are bolted to the lower arms differently instead is slotted in.
You wouldn't have a photo of this would you?

My van is a SWB 4motion T6.1. But with approx the same load in it, it sits about 20mm - 30mm higher than my mate's SWB T6.1(his isn't the 4motion though). Got our vehicle about the same time, they were on the same shipment to the country by the looks of it.

I didn't order any suspension upgrades and both are registered as T30s. But the weight load sticker is blank.

There are many different OEM spring ratings, the springs come with paint stripes for ID. Try comparing the spring markings between the two van.
From memory I think there is roughly a 150Kg difference in weight between 2WD and 4WD (4Motion) models, there’s a good chance the springs are different.

I didn't order any suspension upgrades and both are registered as T30s. But the weight load sticker is blank.
Was the 4Mo van specced with tow bar prep? I believe that this would lead to VW uprating the suspension at the time of build.

There are many different OEM spring ratings, the springs come with paint stripes for ID. Try comparing the spring markings between the two van.
From memory I think there is roughly a 150Kg difference in weight between 2WD and 4WD (4Motion) models, there’s a good chance the springs are different.
That's interesting. Yeah next time I meet up with him I'll take a look.

Back