West Midlands T6F Members (open to all!)

Are you willing to attend?.

• Total voters
The bottom carpark anyware before the cafe is probably better, the upper carpark past the cafe is smaller and you have to drive through a small Ford crossing could be a bit of a problem in a lowered van! Although I have been through in mine with a splitter on. I'm on the long mynd walking the dog probably first thing then will come down about 11.00

Has anyone who's attending on Sunday got a VCDS or Carista they could bring along please?

What do you need doing @Wills? I have both.
Cheers Ed, definitely the speaker fader enabled but maybe a few others, driver away locking, digital MPH display.
Auto-Lock 9-00-4
Auto unlock 9-00-3
High beam assist at lower speed (Module 20 then adaption from list)
MPH Digital display 17-00-4
Tear drop wipe 9-14-4

Any other popular / useful ones?

my work transit is 2 button pushes for dead lock and only one on the VW, all you can see at our house is flashing indicators when im trying to lock a van

Cheers Ed, definitely the speaker fader enabled but maybe a few others, driver away locking, digital MPH display.
Auto-Lock 9-00-4
Auto unlock 9-00-3
Tear drop wipe 9-14-4

It actually lives in the van so I nearly always have it with me when doing van related stuff.
I'm on nights this weekend and the work load isn't pleasant so unable to give a time for my arrival but I doubt you'll be hard to find.

Thanks Ed, we'll be making a day of the meet so we'll see you when we see you..

Auto-Lock 9-00-4
Auto unlock 9-00-3
Tear drop wipe 9-14-4

There’s some useful stuff in this list, particularly the drive away locking and teardrop wipe. Is this possible on all T6 models?

@VDubnewby666 - I also found Botvyle was full. Reviewers on the UKCampsite.co.uk website give high ratings to several sites withing 5 miles of Church Stretton. I picked Southview Caravan & Camping, Wall Under Heywood which is about 3 miles east of Church Stretton.
Thanks @Richard we’re booked into Southview on Saturday :thumbsup:

On the mention of Sudbury Hall.
I had a call today from events manager... the Hall itself will be closed for conservation. But the grounds etc will be open.

Whats the opinions on this.. you guys want to stick with it and cover that area or change?

To be honest its along way for the normal crowd togo.. so up to you guys.. im happy with stay or change. Would be nice to see some others making the effort tho.

@Ed Webb
@Peatey
@Deaky
@Wills
@VDubnewby666
@StandbyMedic

Sudbury Hall is great museum for adults and kids. IMHO it's a shame to go if it's not open. Grounds are nice but a long way for that. I'd defer until it's all open again

Grant

Back