West Midlands T6F Members (open to all!)

Are you willing to attend?.

• Total voters
Great day out and a great place to visit. Croft Castle would not have been a place on my list to visit if these meets had not been organised by Fish. So thanks Fish Keep up the good work.

Just to keep you all informed,I had an email from Cardin mill valley NT, BBQ's of all types were band due to the hot weather..
Therefore,I am going to now question this possibility. Fingers crossed..

Where is the September one going to be held? I think it’s close to me so better chance of getting there!

Any recommendations for camping near carding mill? Thinking we might travel up Saturday

So more help / recommendations required
Botvyle is full on Saturday so still looking for a nice site for stop over on Saturday

@VDubnewby666 - I also found Botvyle was full. Reviewers on the UKCampsite.co.uk website give high ratings to several sites withing 5 miles of Church Stretton. I picked Southview Caravan & Camping, Wall Under Heywood which is about 3 miles east of Church Stretton.

@Fish Looking at Carding Mill Valley through the eyes of Googlemap's pegman, the road looks to be one long car park. Which bit should I aim for? You mentioned planning to arrive at Brockhampton Estate at around 10:30, will that be the same again here? Sorry about all the questions but this is the first T6F West Midlands gathering that we have been able to get to.

Back