West Midlands T6F Members (open to all!)

Are you willing to attend?.

• Total voters
Would be happy to adventure into Derbyshire some times but most of your locations are obviously too South West. Perhaps I should float the idea of a Yorkshire group and see if their are any takers for a diary for next year.

What a lovely gathering of VDubs; shame some numpty parked a piece of jap crap in the middle of them. Pop tops galore.
What did you use to take the picture @Wills, a drone?

Great to meet up with everyone today, really enjoyable. Thanks again @Fish for arranging the meet. Looking forward to next weekend :):thumbsup::D

Thanks again @Fish for organising a fab day out. Learnt a little bit more and met up with a few new friendly members ;-) Good to put names to faces.
The Oktoberfest sounds like it's going to be more like a mega loud and boozy rave :) Not sure I could survive it :)

View attachment 27828
From the conversations later this afternoon I think you are spot on @Wills, seems everyone is planning a real boozy October weekend with loud music thru the night :D

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz………………………………….

TBF, it was a cracking day out, water stream for kids, walks for the dogs, chairs for us oldies and good old fashion chatting..
Throw in a couple of T6's for viewing, result are awesome

Evening all.
Sunday 30th at Brockhampton Estate,Worcestershire.

ETA 12/1230

I am unlikely to attend this meet as it's my dad's 70th. Therefore @Ed Webb will be flying the flag for T6F.. I hope that some can/will attend out of respect for his efforts.

Thanks all.

Evening all.
Sunday 30th at Brockhampton Estate,Worcestershire.

ETA 12/1230

I am unlikely to attend this meet as it's my dad's 70th. Therefore @Ed Webb will be flying the flag for T6F.. I hope that some can/will attend out of respect for his efforts.

Thanks all.
We have it in the diary @Fish , @Ed Webb, only hope the weather forecast improves (weather warning issued for Brockhampton for 30th) and its currently closed due to high winds!:(

Back