Well today I'm 50

BiTurbo

Heavy Plant Inspector
VIP Member
T6 Guru
We'll it's been a manic day I'm at dubtoberfest knocking the froth off a few. Humbled by the amount of birthday wishes I've had from friends far and wide.
Good friends, beer and yes of course cake.. but not just cake this is T6 CAKE !!!!!

IMG_1959.PNG

Happy birthday, I've been at a birthday party today and blown the froth off a few too, if I'd have known it was your birthday as well I'd have had another!! Shoot!! Ah well, tell you what, I'll open a bottle of wine now instead and toast your good health :thumbsup:

@BiTurbo hope you've had a cracking day and have managed to keep dry down there?.
Looking forward to a beer (on me) and a catch up.

Thanks everyone for my birthday wishes, just lying in bed, the rain has stopped. Hoping for a dry day tomorrow.

@BiTurbo hope you've had a cracking day and have managed to keep dry down there?.
Looking forward to a beer (on me) and a catch up.

We sure will fella

Hopefully we'll all be able to blow the froth off a couple at Busfest, and toast the safe arrival of the baby fish at the same time.

I will drink to that!

A belated happy 50th @BiTurbo and welcome to the club! I hope you are feeling better than me this morning (it was my birthday yesterday as well and I over did it somewhat - recovery seems to take so much longer these days lol)

Back