Well at least the van is clean!

DWS you've had hours of fun, looks fantastic. :thumbsup:
Local farmers are taking advantage of the dry soil to get the last spring crops drilled on fields around here, the dust this creates then, as if by magic, settles on my van. Yes, all of it. My windscreen looks like I've just driven across the Sahara!
It's very abrasive stuff so I'm resisting the urge to wash the van for a few more days until drilling is complete then I will have to remove as much as I can without contact, i.e. by pressure washer, then snow foam, then conventional wash. If I give in to the urge to do it now it'll be covered in dust again tomorrow, anyway, the stuff would stick even worse on a wet van and I'd do damage whilst drying it. Sometimes the best thing to do is nothing. :cry:
The joy of rural life!

Thanks! Yes hours of fun and the kids were on the drive on their scooters and bikes playing the whole time too! Yes it’ll be covered in dust here in a matter of days, we have apple orchards and hop fields out the back where I live plus pollen is dropping dusty too, makes a change though from cleaning the van and going to work and it’s dirty immediately!

Back