For Sale Welcome/ Puddle Light Kits

I love it! Just not sure what my loved one would say to it...she hates that kinda stuff cause she thinks it's not necessary...we'll see, maybe she'll be fine with it :D
I thought the same before installing mine. After I had completed it she thought they were amazing! Go ahead and do it would be my advice.

@Mick Robson
One strange minor problem, when I open either door, I do lose the signal for a short time, which is not a major problem.
I do have on my list of "needs" is a DAB aerial, & I don't drive with the door open!!
Mine cause radio interference while the doors are open, I think the light units are electronically noisy and create the interference.

I don't know if you sorted your DAB signal problems?

Many of the CREE LED driver circuits use fast switching electronic devices. These use square waves operating in high 10s of KHz frequencies but they can generate harmonics that reach radio frequencies (in theory a square wave has infinite harmonics). Poorly designed/cheaper devices create more unwanted signals.

It is likely that it is this radio frequency 'noise' that is knocking out your DAB signals. A radio needs a certain signal to noise ratio to operate correctly. Increasing the noise floor has the same affect as lowering the signal. With digital signals, such as DAB, it either works or it doesn't depending on this signal to noise threshold.

Last edited:
Likewise I would like some please, I've just fitted black door cards and some of these will set them off nicely.

Back