Welcome new members

Welcome. Brilliant to see the allure of the forum is spreading, there is quite a few Australians on here now. Please post up some pictures, what T6 model did Santa bring you?
What fit out plans do you have?

Welcome. Brilliant to see the allure of the forum is spreading, there is quite a few Australians on here now. Please post up some pictures, what T6 model did Santa bring you?
What fit out plans do you have?

Thanks for the welcome. I got the Tdi 340 lwb in pure grey. Going to wit it out as a work/surf van! Can't wait to get stuck into it. Will post up progress shots!

Hi all, hoping to get a T6 in the summer for a camper conversion. Currently got an Audi S3 which I love, but like the idea of a van for road trips and camping.

Hi all, hoping to get a T6 in the summer for a camper conversion. Currently got an Audi S3 which I love, but like the idea of a van for road trips and camping.
Welcome @Sharpe you wont regret it. I traded my A6 S-Line avant and don't regret it at all, just don't try and compare them :thumbsup:

Cheers, will miss the 300 bhp although 95% of the time don't drive it like a 300 bhp car! Out of interest, is there scope for discounts from dealers when buying new? Have had upto 18% off list price on new Audis in the past.

Cheers, will miss the 300 bhp although 95% of the time don't drive it like a 300 bhp car! Out of interest, is there scope for discounts from dealers when buying new? Have had upto 18% off list price on new Audis in the past.
I travelled 3 hours to get mine as I wasn't really offered any form of discount at my local dealership. It was a month old pre registered van with 10 miles on the clock, in the colour and spec I wanted and didn't have to wait months. I guess the benefit of waiting is you can spec to how you want.

Push for 10% that seems to be around the best average, seems 12% is around the max on factory order but you wont get that from many dealers
Definitely worth checking out pre reg vans, if you can find one that matches your requirements you can save a pretty penny and there seems to be quite a few around at the moment (guessing dealers pushing for Q4 sales targets)

Welcome @Sharpe, I traded an A6 black-Ed 272bhp for mine. Have not looked back once. I only ever drove the car slowly so actually get everywhere in the same time in the van.
I used to get some awesome deals on my audi's having had 5 from the same dealer, but from what I can tell, trying to get the same from VW commercial it is totally different.
Hope you enjoy the van, its more of a lifestyle than anything else.

Hi all, have always loved the Transporters, I had a brand new 2008 T5 once for work. I'm finally getting my own through work on a contract hire, a T6 T32 150 SWB Kombi Highline DSG with extras in Candy white and is ordered and apparently being delivered towards the end of January. I can't wait, been looking forward to this since I ordered it back at the start of October ☺. It's great to see so many like minded people on here sharing the excitement of taking delivery and owning their Transporters.

Hi all, have always loved the Transporters, I had a brand new 2008 T5 once for work. I'm finally getting my own through work on a contract hire, a T6 T32 150 SWB Kombi Highline DSG with extras in Candy white and is ordered and apparently being delivered towards the end of January. I can't wait, been looking forward to this since I ordered it back at the start of October ☺. It's great to see so many like minded people on here sharing the excitement of taking delivery and owning their Transporters.
Welcome, and glad to hear that you've chosen the right colour. Make sure you get some shots of it posted up in the team white area.

Yep will post pics as soon as I get my hands on her. I've heard that my van is now in Bristol so shouldn't be too much longer, I believe it just has to have the extra bits fitted, leathers, wheels etc? Not long now :)

Welcome along to the Forum, never knew they shipped into Bristol, wonder if that was where mine was?

Thanks, It was delivered to VW Bristol where I live @Roadrunner so just waiting for the bits to be fitted, I think VW probably ship to wherever closest to you?

Back