Welcome new members

Hi did it arrive how many weeks on order? I ordered my 204 Kombi highline 20 Sept no build date yet (2 Nov)
It arrived on the 20th of October so just under 3 months? I have not been disappointed yet apart from the road noise especially on the concrete motorways!

Hi Guys just about to order the a T6 LWB very soon just need to decide on a solid colour - some members may already know me from the t4/t5 forums on facebook etc - anyway here to say Hi - happy to hear your views on solid colours

Hello StudleyGlass
I will post the exact part number of the side bars,as it appears on the invoice.
Again, all parts sourced from Lookers Volkswagen Van Centre.
VZGB 7H0 071. 69 / 327842/T6 Polished. S
Hi Millsi
Spoke to my dealer again today (reckon they are getting fed up with me now!)
He said the led puddle lights are only on the sportline sidebars... but the part number you have listed is clearly on the accessories list.
Be interesting to see how that one pans out! Another case of dealers not really knowing which bits are which!

I put a request in with the sales manger at my dealer for the LED Angled side bars and this is what o got back this morning .......

"Email from my parts manager…."

I have chased the factory, they have said the part is currently blocked from ordering and they are awaiting further information buddy.....

I put a request in with the sales manger at my dealer for the LED Angled side bars and this is what o got back this morning .......

"Email from my parts manager…."

I have chased the factory, they have said the part is currently blocked from ordering and they are awaiting further information buddy.....
Hopefully by the time my delivery date rolls around they will be able to get hold of them..

Hopefully by the time my delivery date rolls around they will be able to get hold of them..

Im sure it wont be long before we can get them as they must be done, as there is T6 on the forum with them fitted already

Hello all. I've been driving a very late edition T4 caravelle for about 8 years, was my dream motor after driving other people's around as a camera assistant so when I started shooting myself thought it was time to make dream a reality! Never really liked the T5s for some reason but have just put an order in for a new T6 Transporter. Very happy to be able to spec it out myself, get things I've been struggling without in the T4, like twin sliding doors. Glad there's a well-used forum here, already answered a lot of questions scrolling through old posts.

Hello all. I've been driving a very late edition T4 caravelle for about 8 years, was my dream motor after driving other people's around as a camera assistant so when I started shooting myself thought it was time to make dream a reality! Never really liked the T5s for some reason but have just put an order in for a new T6 Transporter. Very happy to be able to spec it out myself, get things I've been struggling without in the T4, like twin sliding doors. Glad there's a well-used forum here, already answered a lot of questions scrolling through old posts.
Hi Matt
Welcome to the club
Hope you don't wait too long for your T6. I'm anticipating some great photos of it on here.
What colour did you go for?

Hello Ladies and Gents! This is my first Transporter and I'm really looking forward to many miles behind the wheel. We went the whole hog and got a 204 DSG with 4Motion Kombi, maaan it's fast! I need to start saving again now for all the bits and bobs you can do with these family additions, think I may need a third job:D

IMG_0293.JPG Evening all. Pretty new to all this T6 lifestyle, but loving it. I took delivery of my indium grey t30 140 Swb back in June. Looking forward to gaining and offering some knowledge.

Hello @Rslad welcome to the forums :)
What's with the name, do you have an rs hiding in the garage or is it something else ??

Back