Welcome new members

Hello @Rslad welcome to the forums :)
What's with the name, do you have an rs hiding in the garage or is it something else ??
Hi Pauly,
Thank you. Yes there is an Rs hiding away in the workshop Got to love a bit of old school.

Nice one Daza2001 you have picked the best choice any genius god, best person would have done and welcome. Pauly and Rslad you said " Rs "

Welcome @Rslad, nice van, BOOM for another team grey. Don't forget to go into the Team Grey thread and put a few piccies up :);):thumbsup:

Hi all,
Very exciting, I've just taken delivery of new transporter!
I will be using it for a mixture of work and play.
Beats the old transit by a country mile

Thanks for the heads up on the new forum Pauly. Looking good, and I look forward to hopefully gaining and passing on loads of good T6 help and info. All the best everyone.
View attachment 50

View attachment 50
Very nice.
The sign writing is amazing!
I am using mine for work & don't really want to lower it. But would like to add the side bars.
Would like an idea of what the standard Davenport's will look like with side bars.
Thanks

Hi all.

Been a T6 "owner / Driver" for about 3 months now and Love it.

I have a 2016 Trendline T28 102 SWB that I use for work (work provided)

Best van I've had to date.
Need to work on the bosses to get some alloys.

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.
Hi folks on the forum. New to all this forum stuff! I have a T6 on order, to convert, so will be picking your collective brains if that's ok?.... But when (trying) to start a new thread it asks for "participant" who is????(its not me, I've tried!) Sorry to be dense, but no teenager to hand!

Hi @Vinci welcome to the forums
If it asks for participant I think you are trying to start a conversion and not a thread

To start a new thread go the relevant section that you want to start a thread in and you will see a blue button top right labelled 'post new thread'

Hi, new to the forum.

I have a 2016 t28 highline swb panel van 140 in indium grey.
Had it for about 6 months now will post some pics up in the relevant area.

Last edited:
Cheers @Pauly! First van having been an Audi Avant owner for a few years, cramming all the camping gear and kids in was turning into a intricate military operation so decided to make the change :) don't think I'll look back as I love my van!
Got a decent deal on a SWB 180 which came well loaded so one happy chappy! Will add some more photos on a take a look at Team White now :)

Cheers @Pauly! First van having been an Audi Avant owner for a few years, cramming all the camping gear and kids in was turning into a intricate military operation so decided to make the change :) don't think I'll look back as I love my van!
Got a decent deal on a SWB 180 which came well loaded so one happy chappy! Will add some more photos on a take a look at Team White now :)
Welcome to team white @Android . I am a fellow white SWB 180 kombi owner, equally its my first van, and spookily also an ex Audi avant owner. Had 7 Audi's in 10 years starting with an S3 ending with a white A6 272 black edition. Totally besotted with my van and don't miss the Audi one little bit.
The first weekend I had it I went camping and just could not believe how easy it all was.
Anyway, enjoy the forum, plenty of like minded friendly T6 souls on here, and there will always be someone who can answer any transporter related question that you may have.

Back