Welcome new members

Thanks guys, I will, my van is currently at the dealers while they are trying to find an oil leak, the gearbox is out and it only went in for it’s first oil service.

Hi everyone
Just want to apologise think I have posted on this thread not got my head round theses forums yet not to sure were I shud be posting
So sorry bear with me I’ll get there

Hello all,
Been checking out the forum for a while gathering some great info and tips – thanks to all for helping me on my T6 journey.
Got myself a T6 150 HL back in September, been a great van for a few months but it’s now the full camper conversion has started – exciting times ahead!
Looking forward to sharing and learning some more.. Simon

Hello all,
Been checking out the forum for a while gathering some great info and tips – thanks to all for helping me on my T6 journey.
Got myself a T6 150 HL back in September, been a great van for a few months but it’s now the full camper conversion has started – exciting times ahead!
Looking forward to sharing and learning some more.. Simon
Welcome @SimonH where are you having your conversion completed?

Welcome @SimonH where are you having your conversion completed?
Hi, it's being done by Wessex Vans - good bunch of guys, been really helpful with the planning and hopefully now in the converting!
Its looking good so far, they have had it since beginning of Jan and it should be finished in the next few weeks - will post some pics when I get it back, cant wait!

Hello All, iv owned a T4, T5 , and now iv just got a T6 :) hoping there might be some help for a few niggles !! anyway HI !!

Hi all just picked myself up a t6 Highline lwb with tale gate .lots of planes as I'm a carpet fitter so use for work and play at the weekend .so I think I'll try a murthy bed first so i can still get carpets in .ill need to strip plywood lining and insulate and sound deadening.can anyone point me to good YouTube build threads.im glad I have jumped onboard and hope to learn loads from all of you

Welcome to the forum Callstanley247 Think you will find lots of info from the guys on here :thumbsup:

Hi all newbi here only had a quick look around but the forum looks ace and very informative.

Back