Welcome new members

Hi, I have been on the forum for a few weeks while I was looking for a van.
I feel I can now introduce myself, as I am now a VW owner and the van is on my drive!
I live in Stourbridge and have been wanting an Overlander vehicle for years, up to now it has been a Discovery and a caravan.
Its taken a week to sort the finance and will take a few more to change the private plate but at least I now have possession of it.
Its a 2017 T6 SWB 4Motion with a Status 1 Automotive conversion in it. Its been lifted 35mm, has 17” Wheels and BF Goodrich KO2 tyres.
It is pretty well specced but I plan to improve the camper and get it more expedition ready.
This forum is a superb resource and I love how when I google a T6 question, it brings me back here!
Cheers

86b07127-d945-4bd9-9056-c84d30fb74e7.jpg

Afternoon everyone - just saying hi. I signed up a while ago as my wife and I settled on a T6 as the most logical transport for adults, child, 2 dogs, mountain bike (etc. etc.) and needed some info before going looking.

We are now proud owners of a T6 199PS 4Motion Caravelle :D

IMG_0177.JPG

Afternoon everyone - just saying hi. I signed up a while ago as my wife and I settled on a T6 as the most logical transport for adults, child, 2 dogs, mountain bike (etc. etc.) and needed some info before going looking.

View attachment 144237
very nice!! welcome. love the Springfield alloys

View attachment 144237
Welcome to the forum, nice looking van!

Don't forget the Dash Rubber as your first mod!

hi all a newbie whats a dash rubber
cheers
It fills that completely unnecessary gap between windscreen and dash - which unless filled will swallow up everything that gets remotely close to it and then vanishes down the gap and rattle around forever! Cheap and easy

It fills that completely unnecessary gap between windscreen and dash - which unless filled will swallow up everything that gets remotely close to it and then vanishes down the gap and rattle around forever! Cheap and easy
will a t6 fit a t6.1
cheers
pete

Ah then I’m on about some different dash rubbers

Back