Warning! T6 Kombi Side Door Attack - Tin Opener

Would only work with non-lowered vans as the uber-cool dropped ones would only succeed in shoving them along the road like a snow-plough.

So would need to be @Polzeylad or @Buggirl who would be able to run over them.
I am Still normal height and would quite happily run a few of these scum over. If we put them on a roundabout we could just keep going until they are flattened enough for you lowered boys to have a go.

Random dig? Slightly unnecessary

Touring Europe often going off the beaten track in a 4wd T6 is far "cooler" than muppeting about in a van that's trying to look like a Halfords special chaviot.

Sorry to hear about the break in attempt OP. I had to sell a Golf R32 after it became a major thief magnet. That was lowered compared to a normal Golf because it was;

1) A fast car
2) A fast car and
3) A fast car

Not a two tonne diesel van.

All vans are cool don't need to be lowered to qualify..,,

Seriously guys, the post was about running scumbags over in our T6's and you took my response serious? Do you not think it was ever so slightly tongue in cheek (and fuelled by spiced rum)
For the record, I love ALL T6's :)

Funny... just looked on your status @CRD saying about the A-team. My step dad trys to whistle the a-team theme everything I see him but he always whistles the Dallas one instead!!! Funny as f***!!!

Reactions: CRD
Be even better with that low rider suspension that Americans have in their pimp assed cars. That way you can make the front wheels bounce, just to make sure you give the bastards a thorough pumelling. Even better with a reversing camera, cos then when they finally come out the back, you can make sure you roll back over them fully!

Been happening a lot in the Midlands - this is why I have one of our HD CCTV cameras low down keeping an eye on things..

DSC04543.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd set fire to them.....but I'm not completely heartless, so I would also put them out.......with a shovel!

Morning All,

First post so be kind.

Warning to all T6 owners, someone tried to can open one of my vans last night.

Were they trying to take the van or only the contents?

The windows are limo tint on the back and you just about see nothing is in the back, rear seats and no bulkhead so nothing to stop you seeing whats in it.

Can these be taken without keys if you gain access, they didnt get in as far as i know.

Are they going to come back for another go?

View attachment 4127 View attachment 4128
Sorry was this the side door or rear door

Had a Merc Van once when I worked the markets, had mega locks, they angle grinder the hinges off, I woke up to find two doors (still locked) lying in the road, I know it's a chore but take anything valuable indoors.

There is a way to retain the doors in situ even if the exposed hinges are cut off. It involves mounting two or three hingebolts to each of the barn doors that engage behind the door frame itself which should be reinforced if necessary. The same principle is used on security doors so that the door is locked into the frame like a safe door.

The main entry point in our area, last year, were side panels.. one pair were using battery nibblers and another pair were punching the start holes..
There was a 20min gap between the two groups.
6 vans (various brands) done in one village.
The blokes drove 1.5hrs to get to this area..

Travellers! There's a site where I used to live that was always at it and the police wouldn't respond when a neighbour spotted his stolen caravan being stripped on the site. They just referred him to his insurers. The police would only go on the site mob handed.

Always been tempted to buy a tank and take it for a drive through this same place!

Back