Vw t6 picked up from garage, noticed its had a knock on the left fender,

As long as you’re happy with it, that what counts. Although if I was keeping it, I’d have had him change those front tyres as well!
Yeah he has changed all the tyres around front seem to be on the back but opposite sides and like wise with rear tyres.. just noticed there are 3 brand of different tyre on the van lol. Pay day next week so gonna grab some new alloys and tyres me thinks.. been looking at the tomahawk kato 2022 rims. Something chunky for adventures. Maybe throw some BF Goodrich tyres on.
But yeah tyres have gotta go sharpish!

After taking out my frustration chopping more logs than good for me, I can now go for a de-stressing soak
So pleased you‘re sorted.
Enjoy your new toy!

After taking out my frustration chopping more logs than good for me, I can now go for a de-stressing soak
So pleased you‘re sorted.
Enjoy your new toy!
Thanks man totally stoked and happy with it! glad i provided some incentive to sort your log pile ;)

SWMBO just said I should continue conversing all year and maybe get rest of work round the house done!

Ooh, just looked them up and those Tomahawks look good with BFG All-Terrain T/As on.
Will now need to convince Boss the Bus needs Winter wheels/tyres.
We had the BFGs on our Suzuki Jimny, excellent Winter/soft-roading tyres.

haha you guys are gonna love me for this, so i took the van and didnt get a refund. So he replaced bot bottom front arms as the bushes had worn. It now drive bang straight on acceleration. The issue apparently wont show up if you take a crowbar to the joint and apparently most would miss it. He showed me the old parts. he could of replaced one but replaced them both to make sure it was resolved. So onward and upward. time to hack it apart and convert the dang thing :)

once again, Thank you all so much for the support and advice! rock solid forum!
Best
Daniel
What matters is that you got the result you wanted, a T6 that drives as it should. :thumbsup:

Back