Vw T6 Newbie

;)@andy greenwood
Hi Andy, we’re on our first Campervan also. Had a few local short trips (2/3 nights) to get the hang of things. We’re now on day 11 of 14 doing the NC500. Loving it all although the weather could be slightly better;).

Looks good. What awning do you have on your van please.
Hi , its a kampa travel pod motion air. My post was from summer 2018 so since then we have bought the extra front canopy for it....plus so much other stuff. These campers are an endless money pit. But worth every penny :)20190523_142411 (1).jpg

;)@andy greenwood
Hi Andy, we’re on our first Campervan also. Had a few local short trips (2/3 nights) to get the hang of things. We’re now on day 11 of 14 doing the NC500. Loving it all although the weather could be slightly better;).
Hi, we are wanting to do the NC500 but it will have to wait until next year i'm afraid ( too much stuff planned already) . Enjoy the rest of your trip

Hi every one , i just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. We have just bought our 1st vw camper and absolutely love it myself and Nic are looking forward to many happy times in it
Andy & Nic
Hi Andy,
@andy greenwood
Hope you don’t mind my contacting you. Think you mentioned using Hardy V Dubs. Thinking of having a van conversion done with them. Just wanted to ask how you found them and if you’ve been happy with your van and after sales? Kind regards, Nicky

Last edited by a moderator:
Back