Hello from North Kent

Falcon300

Hello to all,
Just wanted to say I look forward to seeing hearing and meeting like minded T6 owners in the near future.
I’ve always loved Vw’s… my latest acquisition (my 4th VW) is a 2018 LWB twin slider… unassuming builders van.., although this one is a little bit special as it the rarer of the species a TSI Petrol.. (same engine as the Golf R!!) however, the previous owner remapped it to 300 ;-) so it’s no slouch at the lights or on the motorway … still gives high30’s mpg on daily driving.., extremely happy with it. In the process of turning it into a stealth camper.
Have done all the sound deadening and insulation myself… had the windows fitted at the DubHut in Ashford. Next will be the solar/water and probably a halo roof.
We are considering to paint the lower half in a darker grey (currently reflex silver) any recommendations for a good body shop/painter welcomed.

Hi @Falcon300 ! Good to have you here. In order to have invaluable advice, we need to see what we are dealing with! An often quoted phrase on here is 'people love pictures!' No excuses about the better half having stolen it like we had last week!

Welcome.
I used to live in sunny Kent before going to Devon.
Pictures fella we all like pictures.
Ron

North Kent here too!
Welcome to the Forum. We have meet ups normally at Bluewater on the last Wedsnesday of the month.
Sometimes Ashford.
Get some pics up of your Bud. We love pictures!!
BJ

Don’t know if they are still there as also a former resident of north Kent but Barney Sands at Northfleet used to be really good for paint

Back