Sold VW T5 UNDER TRAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

t6 steve

T6 Pro
FREE TO COLLECT I HAVE 2 X T5 ENGINE UNDER TRAY THINK THERE CALLED BIG PLASTIC THINGS THAT GOES UNDER THE ENGINE .ONES FROM A 08 T5 THE OTHER IS FROM A 60 PLATE T5.1 BOTH FREE OTHERWISE THETRE GOING IN THE TIP WEN I GET CHANCE .SORRY CANT POST THEM SHAME TO BIN THEM /these are now sold/gone thanks for everyone who commented on them thanks again steve./ sold

Last edited:
Damn shame they are so far from me. Keep thinking of getting one of these.

SOS MATE I TAKE THEM OFF TO DO SOMETHING NEVER PUT THEM BK ON IF YOU SEND A COUIER BUT DONT KNOW WAT IT WOULD COST WERE ARE U ANYWAY

Manchester. Can you hold on to one for a couple of weeks? I might be able to get down. Cheers

THE REASON I ASK NEVER KNOW WAT I SEE AND IM OFF LOL WICH ONE DID YOU WANT CAUSE I THINK THERE BIT DIFFRENT ALL DO U WANT BOTH I DONT MIND

Oh if they are different to a T6 one and won’t fit I will pass thanks again.

Both trays should fit any t5,t6 as the sub frame fixings are the same?.

thanks for that someone may want them if not I might try one as mine don't have one .thanks again

yea il try do some tomz still trying to sort out how to move around this forum. can you delete post on here .and how do you put sold on post thanks

yea il try do some tomz still trying to sort out how to move around this forum. can you delete post on here .and how do you put sold on post thanks
Pics will be good thanks. Mods will change to sold.

hi every one here are the pictures of both trays I think the first two are pictures of the t5.1 tray the 3rd and 4th pictures are I think from the t5 . 2,5 engine there thjere should anyone want them but im not 100 per cent wich one was wich thanks again .but I don't want to be running around getting prices to post but you can send a couier if its worth it

IMG_2869.JPG

IMG_2868.JPG

IMG_2870.JPG

IMG_2871.JPG

looks like 2x engine trays

and the next two covers back . .

fixings look like standard t5 - t6

yea I think the first was from my t 60 plate I ad and the 3/4 picture is from the t5 I ad think it was a 57/8 one 2.500 cc. its a shame to bin them if someone can make use of them thanks again

yea I think the first was from my t 60 plate I ad and the 3/4 picture is from the t5 I ad think it was a 57/8 one 2.500 cc. its a shame to bin them if someone can make use of them thanks again
Hi. New member here, first post, what luck! I'm missing the trays underneath my t6. I'm not far away. I'll take them jf still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back