Sold vw t6 campervan unfinished project

Status
Not open for further replies.

t6 steve

T6 Pro
HI EVERYONE IM THINKING OF SELLING MY CAMPERVAN AS A UNFINISHED PROJECT SEEMED TO HAVE LOST INTREST AND NOT USEING IT .ITS ON A 18 PLATE 2018 LWB im the 2nd owner 56.000 miles will be going up a bit as in use .5 speed manual box with air con ,as a wind out awning think 3 x metre wide.the pop up roof was done september just gone at a cost of 4500 as shown in photo i added another bit on that cost 80 pounds with a bi fold bed no mattress scenic roof done by cosmic campers brilliant roof locks down heavy duty canvas one peice roof well woth the 8/10 week wait not even been used just opened few times showing friends .i have a new cambelt kit fuel filter and drive belt as its getting close to 4 years old 56.000 miles genuine .iv lost intrest and not useing it for wat it is hence putting it up for sale if i dont get my asking price then il finish it im 50/50 on selling it anyway.to do the roof the van needed to be emptied out so i took everything out id partly put in but lost intrest in meantime.a new 3 way fridge not even been pluged in/a new miowave again not used/a new drop down sink still in the box/a new smart chargeing system /a newish inverter with a used battery /2x front seat covers to match the recently recovered back seat bed /the toilet as not even been used just lose in the seat bed again is lose as i could not make up my mind wich way to put it a well made bed theres a full furniture board and a 3/4 board plus bits so over 2 boards left 8x4 plus some corner profile bits left to help do it plobly some other bits iv missed .right down to the money bit i have 2 x prices 24.000 takes everything 23.000 with a empty van all will be inclued is the 2 x front seat covers and timeing belt kit nothing else i have a buyer for everything else i wont be includeing any bits at 23.000,sorry but price is fixed no offers watsoever and no px .im into this van with a lot more money im asking lost count .so if someone wants to put there own stamp on it then maybe a empty van would suit or if your half handy most the stuff is there to finish it / the two front seats are from a t5.1 with both swivel one as a lockable safe as i swoped the orginal for these /maybe not the corect choice but done now /on 20 inch range rover sport alloys sometimes on a full lock they just rub the inner plastic but dont do many full locks these days /also a new stop start battery was put in this time last year under the warrenty/the 2 rear windows are false ones but felt they looked better with them in think thats most of it covered i feel im asking a good price concidering theres a good 8/10 grand iv put into it any questions please ask /barn doors a full mot will be put on it shortly

IMG_1085.JPG

IMG_1086.JPG

IMG_1089.JPG

IMG_1088.JPG

IMG_1092.JPG

IMG_1090.JPG

IMG_1094.JPG

IMG_1091.JPG

IMG_1095.JPG

IMG_1096.JPG

IMG_1097 (1).JPG

IMG_1098.JPG

IMG_1099.JPG

IMG_1100.JPG

If that's ex vat then that's a good price. In the current market the Van itself probably goes for that without the Aurora roof and extra bits and bobs. Be gobsmacked if this doesn't go quickly.

Thats a real bargain for somebody, I bought mine a couple of months ago but would be straight over for this if not. Good luck with the sale

hi thank you theres no vat it owes lot more iv emptied the rear out now and advertised it bit cheaper put it on market place but dont hold any hopes with it on there however cost nout to put ot on i might kinda get stuck into it put it bk up wen sun comes out for bit more lol but reguards the roof they done a brilliant job ad to put lights in and carpet the metal work that was another320 plus vat so decided to do it myself .thanks steve

thanks all i have a policy if it sells it sells if not it was not to be .but thanks

Hi @t6 steve looking back at previous messages how is van running now, any strange noises or all sorted? I had wondered if you could swap front passenger single for double without much work (which I now see was what you originally had.) did it start off as panel startline?

hi it started off as a panel van like a few plob do quessing i took the double out think it left 6 bolts sticking up but only needing the 4 for the single but the other 2 just unscrew out but then your left with couple holes in carpet .looking back i think might ad come no 2 swopping them but i wanted to be able to walk threw into the rear the van runs great haveing covered the 56 ooo odd miles as you would expect it to its comeing up to the 4 years so ideal needs the belts doing at some stage i think with not getting out and being able to use it lost intrest but if it dont sell and the sun shines il put it back together, thanks steve

iv emptied out the rear tonight so if someone wants to put there own stamp on it so iv lowered it down to 23.250 with nothing at all in the rear just cambelt kit and seat covers so theres two options now as i understand it might not be to someones taste wat i was doing theres some nice lwb furniture kits on ebay etc for 2/3000 and would transform the van but i wanted a toilet in mine and able to walk to it and i enjoyed doing it .the drivers seat does swivel around but the hand brake gets in the way the hand brake bracket can be lowered another job for another day

IMG_1117.JPG

IMG_1118.JPG

IMG_1116.JPG

IMG_1114.JPG

IMG_1113.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back