VW Emblem on ceiling

DeanoH

I’m looking to add some lighting to the underside of my pop top bed and I like the idea of having a illuminated VW emblem in the centre with spots either side but don’t want nothing cheap and tacky looking, has anyone got any ideas or links to possible products used before or come across?

Have you looked at dubstation. Think the site is currently being upgraded, but sure I saw something similar on there.

I’d like to fit something like the attached VW logo to the underside of my roof bed. Anyone know where I might source the logo from? I presume it’s MDF. Thanks in advance193094A7-BDDE-4E2F-A5F4-564B1FF9973E.png

I’d like to fit something like the attached VW logo to the underside of my roof bed. Anyone know where I might source the logo from? I presume it’s MDF. Thanks in advanceView attachment 109683
There's loads on ebay
Just type in vw t6 MDF logo
Here's an example
Or here's a complete roof

Ahhhh thanks. I thought these may be too thin but thinking about it by the time it’s covered and space allowed for backlight it makes sense. Thanks

Ahhhh thanks. I thought these may be too thin but thinking about it by the time it’s covered and space allowed for backlight it makes sense. Thanks
You could always get a pack of 2 and bond them together if you want a thick logo

Back