VW Dealer discount/Contribution

• Thread starter Deleted member 224
  • Start date
How long do Happy New Van take to deliver?, thinking of placing an order for a 204 dsg shuttle or 204 dsg Kombi with them as opposed to dealer.

I ordered mid Nov and van is now in UK. I've deferred pick up until March to get 17 plate. That's for a fairly standard 150 kombi high line. So that's around 3 months lead time

Just under £22000+vat for 150 Highline lwb with rear camera, composition media, heated rear wash/wipe, lights pack +,swivels.

That's cheaper than the 102ps Startline list price.

Just under £22000+vat for 150 Highline lwb with rear camera, composition media, heated rear wash/wipe, lights pack +,swivels.

I tried the configurator and got to £33000 (+vat) which may be a tad high as it wasn't logical to useBut very pleased with figure, looks a good discount but probably a fairer price for a van.....cars at these price points are pretty well equipped. Especially as now the costs start for customising

I tried the configurator and got to £33000 (+vat) which may be a tad high as it wasn't logical to useBut very pleased with figure, looks a good discount but probably a fairer price for a van.....cars at these price points are pretty well equipped. Especially as now the costs start for customising

Where did you buy it from?

Back