VW 17” Woodstock wheels

I was undecided at 599 but 500 was a no brainer. Need to get rid of some wheels now as I've 3 sets and her indoors Isn't happy with spare wheels around the house

I have the standard Clayton's that came with the van and I bought a set of cheap Devonports to get powder coated black or bronze. Not got around to that yet though.

Hello,

I really like the look of 17 Woodstock alloys but cannot find them anywhere. I have seen loads of wood stock golf wheel ones on eBay, but assuming these may not be the same due to different weight class for a T6.1, unless they are??

So where do I buy actual vw wheels from? It’s baffling me?m

Thank you!

Hello,

I really like the look of 17 Woodstock alloys but cannot find them anywhere. I have seen loads of wood stock golf wheel ones on eBay, but assuming these may not be the same due to different weight class for a T6.1, unless they are??

So where do I buy actual vw wheels from? It’s baffling me?m

Thank you!
I’ve taken the liberty to merge your thread with @VioletVW post on these wheels, so you can see where he bought his from.
And as above, the Cali forum may be a good place to look (don’t tell the other moderators I said that ;) ).
Let us know if you find any.

Back