Video of my completed TSI (that's for sale)..

Lovely van,

:mexican wave:

so what's next then. . . . ( now your selling this one?)

This has'nt been getting the use it deserves and need the cash for big house project - so driving an Arteon R Line For Now - may get a an older van for basic van use!

Lovely van.
Anyone else notice campers aren’t selling at the moment ? Seems to be a lot for sale Out there, and even the traders have them on the forecourts for ages.

It’s all down to price . I have a mate that that’s just got a deal on a vw crafter what ever the fancy one is called full blown vw camper. And sold his very well speced transporter / kombi. Maybe just the correct deal at the correct time. He thought he was getting a decent deal and he’s a very shrewd buiness man.

It’s all down to price . I have a mate that that’s just got a deal on a vw crafter what ever the fancy one is called full blown vw camper. And sold his very well speced transporter / kombi. Maybe just the correct deal at the correct time. He thought he was getting a decent deal and he’s a very shrewd buiness man.
Is that the grand California ? Lovely vehicles ….

Lovely van.
Anyone else notice campers aren’t selling at the moment ? Seems to be a lot for sale Out there, and even the traders have them on the forecourts for ages.
Definitely a buyers market at the moment, not just with campers but anything in general. Not as easy to justify huge outlays anymore, as well as the inflated covid prices slowly coming back down and people not wanting to lose money/think their vehicle is worth more than it actually is

Im definitely not showing me wife this, I keep telling her our Tsi shuttle is not getting sold for a camper as there isnt any Tsi campers for sale never mine the LWB..... this would work spot on for us.

My favourite colour for these as well.

Don't blame you, after all what could you replace it with, especially as the T is no more.

Definitely a buyers market at the moment, not just with campers but anything in general. Not as easy to justify huge outlays anymore, as well as the inflated covid prices slowly coming back down and people not wanting to lose money/think their vehicle is worth more than it actually is
I went to vw Liverpool, and they have a shed load of stock available and arriving in July unsold.
There’s definately deals to be had, just a shame it’s hard to sell privately at the moment.
Finding it hard getting any bites on mine on social media and auto trader.

Yeah I thought I would cash in and get a cheaper kombi but seems a flooded market now.

Yeah I thought I would cash in and get a cheaper kombi but seems a flooded market now.
I’ve looked at this ad so many times, it’s my perfect spec! What sort of “cheaper kombi” are you after? I’ve got a 2014 T5.1 Sportline LWB Dsg

Relisted as per request from seller.

Price reduced aswell.

Back